I thought this article by Zeke Camusio was worth passing on. He is dead on about getting articles posted online. Writing white papers is also key to getting on the radar.
"If you aren’t submitting your content to article sites, then you are missing the boat when it comes to article marketing. Article marketing goes beyond just link building – it puts your company’s name out there to a mass audience while increasing both traffic and rankings.
How can this be done? Check out the power behind iSnare(http://www.isnare.com/) and how you gain MORE exposure by submitting to multiple article directories at ONCE!
How Does iSnare Work? For only $2, iSnare exposes your content to over 270 sites and thousands of readers and opt-in publishers—what a bargain! Think about your return on investment. For the amount of time that it takes you to submit to 200 plus sites, you could be concentrating on other projects. So $2 is definitely worth the small amount to pay to gain that kind of HUGE exposure!
iSnare’s article directory site allows anyone to register and submit original articles to it’s directory listing. There are many publishers on iSnare who need quality content to post on their sites.
iSnare’s submission process is user-friendly:
• Open up an account
• Upgrade to the Platinum level (or buy distribution credits)
• Submit articles and wait for editorial approval (from human editors!)
iSnare also submits to top article sites such as GoArticles and ArticleBase. iSnare doesn’t submit to EzineArticles ( http://www.ezinearticles.com/ ) – the top market leader in free article directories. Make sure to post articles to EzineArticles to reach an even BIGGER audience!
Benefits of Article Marketing If your traffic is slacking off and you’re falling behind in search engines, it might be time to increase your article submissions.
• Draws mass audiences to your site – By submitting to article directories, your content gets blasted out to thousands of online publishers. Those online publishers have millions of worldwide subscribers that expose both your content and site to these users. Watch as traffic increases and sales grow!
• You are seen as an “expert” in your niche – Another perk to article marketing is you become well-known as an expert in your industry. People grow to trust and respect your opinion because they find value in your content.
• Increases rankings in search engines – Articles include a source/bio box where you can include a link to your site. It’s very likely that people will click on your website link to learn more information. As those links grow so will your search engine rankings. When you market articles related to your site, you don’t have to wait for traffic. Results are immediate! Also, since you have quality content this only helps your chances in the future with increasing PR (PageRank).
• Effective marketing/advertising tool - Consumers don’t always purchase products or services immediately. Create articles as an information resource –customers learn more about your products and services and can make a better decision. As a result, they click on your site and choose your product or service to buy - MORE sales!
• Doesn’t break the bank! – The best part is that article submission sites are FREE and/or inexpensive. You don’t have to shell out big marketing dollars to market your company – just the time it takes to write and submit articles!
If you liked this article, please tell your friends about it. If you really liked it, feel free to publish it on your blog or website (please don't forget to mention http://www.TheOutsourcingCompany.com/blog as the original source)."
What sites do you post on or visit?