Sunday, August 21, 2011
6 Tips on What Your Social Media Marketing Specialist Should Be Doing for You
Often I am asked "What should my Social Media VA be doing for me?"
Here is a short and I hope useful answer to that question
The classic social media responsibilities are:
1. Creating a voice that represents the brand
2. Monitoring trends and competitors
3. Participating in Twitter conversations
4. Maintain client social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and key platforms.
5. Write and post regular updates to the social media accounts. (Client and VA need to determine what regular means!)
6. Work with client to determine optimal content to post.
In any event, be sure to agree on the duties, actions and reports you want your VA to provide.
Hope this helps!
Like to hear what your tips are!